Music is the most precious thing. It surpasses all the borders and boundaries that we humans like to put up. It speaks directly, heart-to-heart, in a troubled world and reminds us of all the things we have in common. Luckily, we found an easy resonance between South Korea and Denmark in this project.
- Eunhee Choi 최은희 (KR) – gayageum
- Byunggil Choi 최병길 (KR) – Korean percussion
- Jacob Andersen (DK) – percussion
- Torben Westergaard (DK) – bass
- with René Damsbak (DK) – trumpet and electronics
More info will follow!